A bucket list is always a great way to plan and have dreams for future travels. It doesn’t have to be for travels only – but goals you have in life in general.
I have so many things on my bucket list, and the list just keeps expanding!
Here it is:
1. Visit Gstaad, Switzerland, during christmas holidays (done)
2. Go crazy at Utila again and become a dive master
3. Visit Orlando and all the theme parks
4. Botswana – South Africa – Namibia roadtrip
5. Waste all my money in Las Vegas
6. Cruising to Antarctis and see wild penguins
7. Northern lights and polar bears in Svalbard
8. Shop ’till you drop in New York
9. Surf around Indonesia
10. New Years Eve in New York
11. See the Great Pyramids in Egypt
12. Be in a Bollywood movie in India
13. Ride a camel in Egypt (done)
14. Sit in a gondola in Venice.
15. Walk through Tokyo to visit Shibuya.
16. Take the cruise to enjoy the Caribbean.
17. Visit all countries of Europe.
18. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and sunbath in Zanzibar.
19. Trek through the jungle for mountain gorillas in Uganda.
20. Walk on the marble floor of the Golden Temple in Amritsar, India, at 3 AM. (done) 21. Live a simple life for several days without electricity in Africa. (done)
22. Get drunk at Tomorrowland festival in Belgium.
23. Trek to Machu Picchu in South America.
24. Go for a walk on the Wall of China. (done)
25. Discover the paradise in French Polynesia.
26. Visit the alien-looking island Socotra in Yemen.